As always, all of the products featured in our Valentine’s Day gift guide are currently available in our Austin store. Be sure to mention the gift guide at checkout to take advantage of the discounted prices below!
1. 48” Texas Star: $59 - Is your Valentine a proud Texan with an eye for design? This metal Lonestar makes a statement in any home. Also available in 24” for $19 and 36” for $29.
2. Rustic Letters: $20 - The grown-up alternative to carving your initials into a tree! You'll find a full alphabet of 18" rustic metal letters (and hearts!) available at our store.
3. Colombian Calf Hide: $89 - While a cowhide may seem like an untraditional Valentine’s Day gift, we think they are a great way to cozy-up a room! Our calf hides are the perfect size for apartments and other small spaces.
4. 40” Wooden Bowls: $59 - Planning on making your Valentine dinner at home this year? Our wooden bowls add a rustic touch to any tablescape! Pump up the romance by filling the bowl with your partner’s favorite sweet treat. We think chocolate cupcakes or heart-shaped cookies would make a nice addition...
5. Sheet Sets: $29.99 - Snuggle up together in one of our 1500 Thread Count sheet sets. Sheets are available in green, navy, chocolate and taupe!
6. Flameless Candles: $35, $39, $42 - What’s more romantic than dinner by candlelight? Our flameless candles make the perfect addition to a home-cooked meal or cozy movie night. Check out our video to see how they light up a room.
1. Oil on Canvas Print: $199 - Fresh flowers only last a week or so, but an oil on canvas print means your Valentine can enjoy their flowers all year round!
2. Jewelry Cabinet: $129 - An adorable way for your Valentine to store their jewelry collection. This cabinet includes plenty of compartments, which means you can add a few little surprises to go along with your gift. Maybe some chocolates, candy, or more jewelry? The possibilities are endless!
3. Colombian Cowhide: $179 - Calf hides add the perfect rustic touch to small spaces and our full-size Colombian Cowhides do the same for larger rooms! Add an indoor picnic on the living room floor, some flameless candles and it’s almost like your “camping” in the city!
4. Decorative Lamps: $75-$250 - Another untraditional Valentine’s gift for the home décor enthusiast in your life! Corny card idea to go along with one of our lamps: “You light up my life every day. I’m just returning the favor!”
5. Jewelry Cheval Mirror: $199 - The perfect solution if your Valentine is running out of space to store their jewelry! Though you could always include a necklace or two for good measure, right?